Yarvik Tablet Manual
Wireless LAN-Regulatory information
Depending on the model, the wireless LAN built-in into tablet devices can only be used in the following
countries: Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Czech Republic, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Greece,
Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Italy, Luxembourg, the Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania,
Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Turkey and the United Kingdom.
Conditions of use
When using the IEEE 802.11b/g/n Wireless LAN standard, channels 1 to 13 (2.4 GHz...2.4835 GHz) are
selectable for both indoor and outdoor use, however with restrictive conditions applying in France, Italy and
Norway, as follows:
• France: When using this product indoor, all channels can be used without restrictions. Outdoor only
channels 1 to 6 are allowed. This means that in Peer-to-Peer, the WLAN feature can only be used outside if
the peer sets up the communication on an authorized channel (i.e., between 1 & 6). In infrastructure mode,
please make sure the access point is configured to a channel from 1 to 6 before setting up the connection.
• Italy: Use of the RLAN network is governed: Disposal of Old Electrical & Electronic
- with respect to private use, by the Legislative Decree of 1.8.2003, no. 259 (“Code of Electronic
Communications”). In particular Article 104 indicates when the prior obtainment of a general authorization is
required and Art. 105 indicates when free use is permitted;
- with respect to the supply to the public of the WLAN access to telecom networks and services, by the
Ministerial Decree 28.5.2003, as amended, and Art. 25 (general authorization for electronic communications
networks and services) of the Code of electronic communications.
• Norway: Use of this radio equipment is not allowed in the geographical area within a radius of 20 km from
the centre of Ny-Ålesund, Svalbard.
WEEE Symbol Information
Correct Disposal of This product (Waste Electrical & Electronic Equipment).
(Applicable in the European Union and other European countries with separate collection systems).
This marking shown on the product or its literature indicates that it should not be disposed with other
household wasted at the end of its working life. To prevent possible harm to the environment or human
health from uncontrolled waste disposal, please separate this from other types of wastes and recycle it
responsibly to promote the sustainable reuse of material resources.